Caught shoplifting

marshachmbers

Mar 25, 2008
hey guys. i got a little story today about a day in the life of james brown. Well today, me and my buddy decide to head to the local party america to buy some blowhorns and signs for todays graduation (im not graduating due to missing credits, but i can always support some friends) so here in california its scorching hot. so when we walk in, we take ice cream in the front and eat it as we walk through the store. We find that they dont have what we want. so we decide to walk out without paying the the ice cream.(ive don eit before thats why i decided to do it ) he dishes his wrapper behind some magazines, and i continues to casually eat mine as we walk out. past the doors, past teh second set of doors, on the sidewalk. and 3 lps come out and say "hey scum bags get over here." "wheres the receipt." at this point, i know we are busted. so i decide to play it cool and say. i didn't pay for this. as i continue to eat the ice cream, this guy gets angry and snatches it from my hand and says, this mutha fucka still has the gut to eat this shit in front of me. his minions agree. and they say cuff him. As my hands are behind my back, he tightens them to the point that i cant walk comfortably. as we get the to security office, he slams me and my buddy on the glass windows. as he opens the door. we walk in, file paper work out, he cuffs us to the bench (this time much looser, thank god) and calls the pa rentals. me and him are both 17 so no major harm done. but he was the genius that told them it was his second time getting caught. IDIOT. anyways they give him a hard time about why he got caught the second time. and about how much he sucks at doing it. then its my turm to get my shit pushed in verbally. They make fun of me, saying that i look like i belong on mad tv, or comedy central. which isnt funny at all. cuz i dont look like boobbyy lee at ALL. ask me for a pic, and ill show you. they all talking hella shit about me. nothing i can do. afraid that if i said something. they would just tighten the cuffs. thats thew last thing i wanted. anyways. my buddys mom comes in crying, and is in complete shock to see her son in cuffs. me on the other hand had to wait another 10 mins for my father to come in. the whole time i was there with him, we didnt talk at all. the way home, no words. 5 horus later. no words. until. i ask him, dad can i go to the graduation ceremony? with a lighting fast reply. NO. i walk away, and as im doing so he says why do u need to go? i say to support my fellow class mates that are graduating. asshole says. "should have supported your self when you decided to act like a dumbass and get caught." i walk up with my tail between my legs, and accept defeat. nothing to do. no canvas to paint on. just a computer screen to stare at for the rest of this week.:( :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

what is an lps?

edit:that story sucked you shouldve ran away idiot its just store security

some druggies i know got caught shoplifting CD's in an FYE, but you don't see me making a thread on it.

you can have the case toss if your smart and say the lp guys did not give you a chace to pay for the ice cream.

TL;DR: Kid who is already credits short to graduate high school gets caught and smacked around by the popos for shoplifting ICE CREAM.

i was already out the store. once i passed the door to go outside without paying for the object, its considered shopliting

Back