Can I just rant? Also tell me what I should do next please?

Ally

May 17, 2008
So basically starting monday my parents have been going through a nasty divorce. my mom came here wednesday and flipped out, called the cops on my dad. they came. they found a butcher knife under her car mat. they also found our entire stack of silver worth over 50,000 bucks which is mine and tajzas entire college fund. they put her in handcuffs and took her. at one point they were at the bottom of the hill and they had her transfer the car she was in and she had slipped her cuffs and she flipped out. they had to hog tie her and in the process beat the fucking shit out of her. she is now in a physciatric ward, i cant go see her because im a minor and she is a threat. we arent supposed to call her either. and tomorrow my dad is serving a restraining order saying that she cant come up here and she cant be in touch with us unless we want to and we reach out first. she said that we all hate her and she hates us.
She also had been stealing my muscle relaxers from the accident I got in.
And I'm the grown up one out of everybody (my dad, my 22 year old sister and my 17 year old sister) and im the one holding everything together but I'm only 15 (I've always been more grown up though).. what do I do?
Also.. I know that she's my mom but the fact that she stole all that knowing it is my college fund disgusts me.

Back