Can I exchange a pair of bell boots for a different size at dover saddlery?

m_pivy

Jun 18, 2013
I bought a size large bell boots for my horse and they kinda fit but the medium would fit much better. I didn't use them but my mom took the tags off already. I still have the tag she cut off and the receipt. Will they allow me to exchange them? If I could exchange them how many days do I have to do it?

Although I wonder why you are not asking this question of the nice folks at Dover, I have observed that they have a stated policy of letting you return anything, any time, for any reason. I'd bet they can help you. Surely you have their phone number handy?

Return Policy
At Dover Saddlery, we stand behind the quality of our products. If you find you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it at any time and we will refund, replace or exchange it for you. We guarantee your satisfaction.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS FOR RETURNING YOUR PACKAGE

Return Option 1
Dover's Preferred Return Service - SmartLabel™

A shipping charge of $9.95 for a package up to 9 pounds, plus an additional charge of $0.75 for every pound over 9 pounds, will be added to your charge or deducted from the amount of your return. Any extra shipping charges listed in the catalog will also be added to your charge.

Simply affix the SmartLabel to your package and drop it in a mailbox, give it to your postal carrier or drop it off at the post office. Please seal the package securely.

USPS restrictions on using SmartLabel
Packages may not weigh over 70 pounds
The length of the package plus twice the height plus the width cannot exceed 108"

ONLY use for shipments inside the 48 Contiguous U.S. States
*For returns originating outside of the Contiguous 48 US States, please prepay return shipping costs at point of return. You may return via the method of your choice, but please obtain a tracking number and insure your package, as we are not responsible for lost packages.

Click here to create a SmartLabel return label.
Click here to track a SmartLabel return.

Return Option 2
Please prepay postage at the point of return. Use the preprinted return label. Please send your merchandise back via INSURED FEDEX or INSURED USPS PARCEL POST with tracking number to the following address:

Dover Saddlery, Customer Service
P.O. Box 1100
525 Great Road
Littleton, MA 01460

Please include your original invoice with return.

Back