Can anyone recommend a good Kakashi Hatake Fanfiction?

Himelchan

Apr 15, 2013
I’ve been on a Kakashi kick lately and have been trying to find a good Fanfiction about him, but really haven’t had any luck, so it’d be helpful for someone to recommend one for me.

Any paring is pretty much ok with me. It doesn’t matter to me if it’s Het or Yaoi. But my favorite pairings are KakaOC, KakaIruk, and even some KakaSaku. Fem characters are also ok, and it doesn’t matter if Kakashi’s a Seme, Uke, or Seke.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Cannon, AU, or if it follows the storyline or not. If it’s a good Fanfiction I’ll read it.

The storyline of the fiction doesn’t really matter, but my favorite storyline is that somewhere in the story Kakashi gets the person pregnant, male or female I don’t mind Mpreg, and said person pops out a mini Kakashi and they all become one big happy, family. I’m a sap I really do love Fluff!

It doesn’t matter what Genre it is. I prefer Romance, but it doesn’t hurt if there’s some Adventure, Angst, Humor or anything else mixed in.

I don’t mind how long it is either. If it’s a long multi-chapter story, a short multi-chapter story, a one-shot, or a drabble. Again if it’s a good fiction I’ll read it.

I prefer for the rating to be M, with some Smut. T and K+ is ok, but no K please. Any adult themes are also ok.

Oh and it would be very much appreciated if you could leave links below! Please and thank you!

Back