California road trip???

B

bubblegirl

How long will you be in California for? You should go to Baker Beach in San Francisco and take a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. If you're looking for souvenirs, Chinatown is cheap place for souvenirs (driving is a pain here). North Beach is a great place for Italian food and people watching. If you want to go shopping - Union Square has tons of stores.

You should drive down parts of Highway 1. It's the Highway that runs along the Pacific Ocean. Just be careful because it is a curvy road. Definitely check out Santa Cruz. They have picturesque beaches, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, and Pacific Ave (lots of little shops).

My favorite LA spots - Santa Monica Third Street Promenade, Venice Beach (I love C&O Trattoria - Italian restaurant with huge portions and delicious garlic rolls).

I usually like to go to the beach (Pacific Beach) in San Diego. Have fun, and make sure you bring your sunblock!

Me and my brother are gonna take two weeks(coming from wisconsin) and drive out to Cali. We are planning on first going to San Fran then driving down to san diego...Is there anything we shouldnt miss?

Yeah definitely go to Sanfrancisco! Also some other cool place to go would be Santa Cruz and Yosemite. Those are in northern California. Yosemite is really beautiful and something to see. And down in southern California, you can go to LA to see Hollywood, Disneyland...theres a whole lot to do down there. And yes make sure to go to Sandiego, its really nice! And you can always cross the border and go to Mexico. Also, a lot to do there as well! :) Have fun!

Mt. Lassen and Mt. Shasta up near the border of California/Oregon are absolutely breathtaking! Yosemite and Tahoe are also very gorgeous. If you're 21+ the Napa Valley is not only beautiful but wine tasting is super fun! Monterey/Carmel are fun touristy places and the aquarium in Monterey is a lot of fun. The Santa Cruz Beach & Boardwalk is pretty sweet, kind of like a carnival.

Mt. Lassen and Mt. Shasta up near the border of California/Oregon are absolutely breathtaking! Yosemite and Tahoe are also very gorgeous. If you're 21+ the Napa Valley is not only beautiful but wine tasting is super fun! Monterey/Carmel are fun touristy places and the aquarium in Monterey is a lot of fun. The Santa Cruz Beach & Boardwalk is pretty sweet, kind of like a carnival.

Back