Blackberry Playbook apps games/films help!?!?!?!?!?

Liam1

Jun 12, 2008
Well christmas is approaching and ive been wanting a tablet for a while for my college work and mainly for films and games things like zombies modern combat 3 angry birds etc so i was wondering if all that is available on the blackberry playbook? i have the blackberry curve 9320 so the bridging thing sounds really good just curious to if there is a reasonable amount of games like those i listed and lots mroe such as need for speed and things ive spent endless hours researching and cant find the answer im looking for help!!
what's the price difference between the games on Google play store n BB app world?
and so what your saying is blackberry play book is a good choice because of the new update BB10 releasing soon? all i really want it for is all the games and plants v zombies and call of duty zombies n such

Angry birds and PvZ is available for playbook, but at an expensive price. Not many games, but since bb10 is on its way and the playbook will get bb10, there will be a HUGE flood of games from gameloft and EASY. For watching movies, it's excellent. It has support for DivX.

Back