Awkward outtings with people...

Carmella14

Mar 4, 2008
My friend called me up to go with him and his buddies to a birthday dinner. They wanted to meet at a local coffee shop and when I got there I was swarmed by roughly 20 Vietnamese people, all of whom were attending the dinner. I immediately just told them I wasn't able to go for personal reasons and just ate at home.

I am in no way racist or anything, but I would stand out like a sore thumb being of Caucasian and Japanese descent.

Anyone else ever have an awkward situation like this? :xeyed:

My friend called me to hang out with him and he showed up with a girl he wants to fuck. I told him that next time he has a girl with him to just fuck off.

Yes, I am such a piece of shit. If you were there you would understand what I meant.

2g1csmiley.gif

yea this one time My friend called me up to go with him and his buddies to a birthday dinner. They wanted to meet at a local coffee shop and when I got there I was swarmed by roughly 20 Vietnamese people, all of whom were attending the dinner. I immediately just told them I wasn't able to go for personal reasons and just ate at home.

That happened to me once, I didn't say anything but I pulled up peckerdance on the big comp screen where they could both see. He probably just wanted to showcase his non-date personality though

talking to my friend in the hall and he was with his gf and then all of a sudden he starts to fucking suck her face off
i was like wtf?

Same thing happened to me, except with all black people. I felt awkward and compelled to leave.

Back