Audiophile headphones, which ones?

Wasted0087

May 4, 2012
I'm kind of curious which one I should get; Sennheiser, I know is professional and really good, on top alongside Bose, but Bose I thought originally was more for theater style, not so much music. Also Beats By Dre I heard are good but I don't think it would match up to either of these high end products and that I'd be paying more for label than I would for quality. But there are also other amazing headphones, such as Grado, and Skullcandy(Which I currently possess), AKG and Denon and others.
But which headphone is best?
Needs 3.5mm jack on the headphones.

Sennheiser, AKG, Denon, and Grado are all top end manufacturers. Bose is well advertised but is not that great, skullcandy headphones look cool and sound better then the memorex ones in the shelf next to them. Beats Have really strong bass but it's overpowering and inaccurate. The Beats pro's are decent but their price is not.
I use Sennheiser I love them, they do hae a bit less bass than some of the others but the sound is incredibly accurate. I definitely recommend them
AKG, Denon, and Grado are (as I said) very respectable too, I'm sure some people would say those are better, but dollar for dollar, Sennheiser seems to be number 1.

Back