Arguing about where cows are kept

Holy Cow ... I think you're all trying to milk those puns for all that they're
worth.
Some I've heard before... Deja Moo!

You won't get any bull from me about where cows are kept!

Hehhehee, Tell your friend "not to believe all that has been said on the Internet"

On a slighty related issue...

Where does the Queen keep her chickens?

..... Royal Enfield of course

Yoda!!!!....my office now!!!

that joke was fowl...not eggsactly the sort of thing we're looking for here.

It bad enough we get a battery of abuse from Kickchick, now we have to suffer it from you...do you think you have a freerange to do as you please?

GG, your the Topic mooo-derator here...

Yoda's joke is due some bo-vine justice, it's like a bad scribble of the joke world - you could say a doodle(doo) - get the beak onto it.

If this isn't sorted by it's varying degrees of large, medium and small I'll be forced to get the global mooo-derators involved and start a coup using my 'chi-ken' on you!

I had the bad cluck to encounter this thread again, so I thought I'd read the new posts to stay a-breast of what's going on. You see, I comb through these threads looking for humour (dang it, now you have me spelling words with an eggstra "u") and every now and hen, I find a good one.

I hope you won't lay in wait to peck at me -- I'm really not a bad chick (I can hear you all saying, "if she doesn't knock it off, I'll roaster"). Let your imagination take wing, and post more here -- just pullet out from inside yourself and let your words be poultry in motion.

This thread is very popular; it has 521 views so far, and that's not eggsactly chicken feed!

'wattle' we do with her...shes taken this too far.

i hate to 'spur' her on, but Kt is obviously 'gobbling' this up.

i hate to 'crow' about her achievements...but the girl did good.

This is udderly ridiculous!!!!!!!! I demand that you stop cowtowing to your overlord! You must not calve into his demands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of staying away from this thread because my voice was horse, but I don't need my voice to write, so here I am again. I may as well post; it's very colt outside, and wet from all the rein, so I'm not going anywhere.

I hate to saddle you with too many more puns, and I fear I'll make a foal of myself, but I must tell you about a night-mare I had yesterday.

I dreamed I was in a bridle party, and I had to wear this awful, pink, poofy, sequinned bridesmaid dress. The bride (whose name was Winifred, but we all called her Whinny) had picked it out; you might say she was really gelding the lily.

Well, we went into the church and approached the halter, but the groom wasn't there. We waited a bit, then the best man high-tailed it to the back of the church. He found the groom, and said "quit stall-ing, or you're going to miss the mane event".

The two of them hoofed it back to the halter, but when the minister asked "do you take this woman", the groom said "neigh". I really wanted to pommel the groom, but that's when I woke up.

Nineteen different puns in one post; is that enough?

i don't have the power to lock this thread...so i'm going to lock my PC in a room instead. So i can't read any more of these posts.

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GG's horse has bolted (and yes he DID start it!), his post shows he's a 'bacon to the pun' ghost, egging others on like that only produces a dis'horse'many among us like KT's night'mare'.
It may be a yoke to ewe and your nibbled Golden Donkey, but there's important 'meow'sage to learn here, mule see!:

you might be the pest, but there's always someone bleeter!

Back