Are you ready for the 2nd coming of Christ?

Godrulest

Aug 25, 2010
The prophecy's are being fulled and everyone is going crazy every where! Just got news about the 144,000 tribes are churches! I don't know what stage where are at but I guessing he will return on 2025!!! What do u believe?
Yes, that is true Kathleen earthqukes and desaters in various places before he returns yes very true!

I got a shotgun and i made shells made from a melted down cross and a sword blessed by Odin to take care of the zombie.

I believe that the bible said Jesus would return during the lifetime of his original followers.
I believe we're still waiting
I believe that the "prophecies being fulfilled" are just desperate attempts to interpret events in the world to justify your belief and scare people into believing.
I believe it isn't going to happen.

Yes, and it won't be to soon. And there are 12 Tribes of Israel. 12,000 from each tribe = 144,000 Prophets not Churches.And as far as 2025? I may already be in Heaven by then.

If I am, I'll send Ya a post card.

God Bless Ya,
Chicago Bob
imasinner

I believe he never came in the first place. Convince me he came once, then we can talk about his second coming.

The 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes are the chosen of the children of the sons of Jacob (Israel) who will be the elect in heaven.

2025... So I will have to listen to you all going on about it for 15 more years...

Can't you pick a closer date?

How about next Tuesday?

Back