Are these Premonitions?

Lola

May 13, 2008
I'm 16 years old and I've been experiencing for a while now, dreams that would come true the next day, a few weeks later, a few months later or even a year after. Sometimes I can remember what I drempt and what happened in my dream when it happens and I'd tell myself or my friends, ohh crap, deja vu dude! I had a dream that you were going to say or do that and this and that. They say yeah, it happens to me too, it's deja vu. I go, well it can't be that because I can also tell when the phone will ring and whose calling. I can also tell what some people will say even before they say it, it's so weird. What's happening to me?

It's possible. I can tell when a person is going to die. The exact date. I can start humming a song and then it will come on the radio. I'll be thinking about someone and how we havent talked in a while and then I'll get a call from them. Just stuff like that. You might be. Start writing things down when they come to you and then go back over them. Hope i helped.

If you don't remember the dream and something happens you are just associating the situation with something. The feeling of it happening before that we call "deja vu" has a scientific explanation out there somewhere, but I lack the ambition to find it. Try Google. I mean, really, to anything someone says I can say "I knew you were going to say that!". Doesn't mean that I knew it ahead of time.

Premonition dreams: Told my barn owner her mare was going to have a bay colored filly with a white star. The mare had a bay colored filly with a white star.
I dreamed that my house was freezing cold and had no heat. The boiler blew and there was no heat in the house.

Being able to tell what people will say before they say it is situational awareness. Being able to predict what someone is going to say is just knowing who you are talking to. A true case of being in someone's mind would be when I started humming songs that someone was thinking of when I was in basic training. I scared the heck out of the girl because I would start humming whatever tune she was thinking of. Like Battle Hymn of the Republic. I also say the smart aleck remarks that my husband thinks of, but that could be a case of we know each other and I know his sense of humor. But the comment "I was just thinking that!" comes from him a lot.

What's happening to you? You are reading into things to give them a twist to make them something special when they are not.

If you don't remember the dream and something happens you are just associating the situation with something. The feeling of it happening before that we call "deja vu" has a scientific explanation out there somewhere, but I lack the ambition to find it. Try Google. I mean, really, to anything someone says I can say "I knew you were going to say that!". Doesn't mean that I knew it ahead of time.

Premonition dreams: Told my barn owner her mare was going to have a bay colored filly with a white star. The mare had a bay colored filly with a white star.
I dreamed that my house was freezing cold and had no heat. The boiler blew and there was no heat in the house.

Being able to tell what people will say before they say it is situational awareness. Being able to predict what someone is going to say is just knowing who you are talking to. A true case of being in someone's mind would be when I started humming songs that someone was thinking of when I was in basic training. I scared the heck out of the girl because I would start humming whatever tune she was thinking of. Like Battle Hymn of the Republic. I also say the smart aleck remarks that my husband thinks of, but that could be a case of we know each other and I know his sense of humor. But the comment "I was just thinking that!" comes from him a lot.

What's happening to you? You are reading into things to give them a twist to make them something special when they are not.

Back