Anyone who smokes pot?

jessicaa

May 13, 2008
Just recently asked another question so please no judgement and talking about how this is bad for me.
Anyways. Don't smoke ususally maybe have done it five time in my life. Twice in the last 3 years. Anyways tonight I went to a party and I got stoned.
A few things Im now worriedabout.
I was really loud at one point, and someone came in telling me everyone said to shut up. I felt bad so I was really quiet the rest of the night. I asked my friends later that came home with me if I was really loud and annoying and they said I was overreacting and paranoid and that I was loud once but no one cared because they were all stoned themselves, and its not something they will be talking about later.
Also I asked my friend who was supposed to be the designated driver to take us home. She was clearly a little intoxicated because of second hand smoke, or so I thought.......and I was like dude you cant drive then. And she insisted that she was fine. Althoughout the ride I was saying are you sure your okay, I was a little freaked. And shes a really loud person, many people dont like her because she tells people off so easily, always thinks shes right, and is so fucking loud. And she started screaming at me...in my own car, to shut up and shit.I got pissed. I am always quiet and never speak my mind...every other time she has yelled at me I take it, but because I was high I was like shut your big fucking mouth. She was shocked and got really quiet. And instantly it dawned on me that I had spoke my mind and she was clearly affected. Being the smart drunk I am I apologized, explain I was nervous, and got into a different topic. All was well and she seems over it and back to her normal self but I feel bad.
So two question.
1.Am I just being paranoid about being too loud at the party. Will people care and is there usually one person who is louder then the rest?
2. Was I wrong to yell at my friend, and should I just get over it sense she apparently is?
THANKS A LOT!

Back