Anyone know an email address for the MA State troopers as I would like to lodge a...

Mouse

May 16, 2008
...complained anyone know ? And I do NOT have a problem with the ticket I got I have a problem with the attitude of the trooper. And then with the law in MA ( the move over law) they are to wait til the car that they pull over is safety back on the road instead after throwing the ticket in the window he gets in the car backs up the turnpike about 1/2 mile back into the hiding spot. But his whole attitude was just wrong and would like to lodge a complained cuz I have a feeling everyone he stop that day had a problem with the attitude. It all started cuz we didn't answer a question fast enough . Even if I knew the question before he asked it would NOT have been fast enough.

Here is the contact information, you can contact the Internal Affairs with your complaint.
http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopsmodulechunk&L=3&L0=Home&L1=Public+Safety+Agencies&L2=Massachusetts+State+Police&sid=Eeops&b=terminalcontent&f=msp_directory_msp_directory_sections_units&csid=Eeops

An anonymous complaint via email is not going to get far. They are probably going to want a signed complaint in writing.

Sorry, there is no violation by the trooper just because you didn't like his 'attitude'.........

Remember that there are video's and recordings of the stop, so you'll get caught in your lies if you report something that's not true.

Then, it becomes a felony on your part.

Listen,

Getting a ticket is not suppose to be a pleasant experience. If it were, than everyone would get one everyday. And the Troopers would be overloaded with not so smart drivers like yourself.

The attitude is part of the psychology to get you to NOT speed or do whatever it is that you did to get a ticket in the first place.

They will probably not accept a complaint by email. You will need to either call and talk to a supervisor, or go in person to the station.

Back