Anyone got a Ford Focus?

tardis_mom

Feb 16, 2008
I agree with the previous poster. Your insurance depends on much more than what car you drive. It depends on your location, your past driving habits (accidents), age. No one can tell you what YOUR insurance will be, except the insurance company.

Hey
I was wondering who has a Ford Focus and can tell me how much their insurance is? I know the best way to find out is to ask the insurance company, but I was just wondering. Would also help if you could tell me how much no claims you have and what age.
Anyone suggest a good company to go with. thanks

It's not that simple, it depends where you live, what job you have, the cars engine size and trim level. So to compare with someone else will give you a false price.
Sorry to be so blunt, but you will have to get a quote yourself.

I find Tesco Insurance the best but again like others have said it depends on age and where you live aswell as driving convictions etc. The best advice you are going to get is when you get quotes online or call up the insurance company.
A good way to get best quote is to get the cheapest one online that you can find and then call the second cheapest up on phone and ask them to try and beat it

expect your insurance premium to be anywhere between 300 quid and 3 grand. seriously!
it'll depend on your sex, what you do for a living, where you live, your age, how long you've been driving, how long since you last had an accident (if ever), where the car gets parked at night, who else will be on the insurance, how long you've held your job..... it's impossible to tell with the info you've given.
try confused.com, you'll get a huge range of quotes from different companies.

Back