Any have any good suggestions for an all inclusive holiday?

J

Jack H

Me and my mate who are 26 and 27(both males) want to try an all-inclusive holiday. However we dont want to be anywere like your Ibiza,magaluf,falaraki etc were you find your chavs,big groups of lads n lasses wearing a t-shirt advertising there holiday,getting plastered and throwing up. We have both done the 18-30 type holidays and want a change
Infact we want somewere hot,were we can relax on a beach in the day and then have a good time at night. So something different to the usual resorts full of brits that im used.
Hopefully somewere in Europe or Florida or Cuba.

So suggestions are welcome. Please note that im from the UK,im just looking for a holiday with different people or a good destination thats not too weel known with the brits.
cheers
Were looking to fly out during the last 2 at the end of june and anything from 7-14 days is what were looking for
So far so good with these suggestions. Like i said we both done the ibiza thing which are good when your younger,but after travelling round the USA..miami,la,vegas,ohio,new york etc we both know how good it is too meet different people and do lots of different things.
But thanks for these suggestions,keep them coming.

Back