anthing weird happen at you school?

bomb threat. and some 6th graders tried to smoke oregano haahah lmao. and kids in my grade snort smarties bc they think they r cool wen they give the nosebleed.

I jacked off in the teachers planning room and jizzed on the table :nododgy:

Bomb threats, and last year a kid got stabbed and killed at our school...Somebody has probably heard of him before, his name is Michael Nieves and was killed at University High in Orlando FL.

yeah, Fl schools are fucked up, just like that kid that killed the kid in middle school, remember like 3 years ago. its not to far from my area.

My school has study hall and on tuesday and thursday you go into the auditorium and you cant talk and just sit there. This freshman got caught fingering herself in front of half of her grade in the middle of auditorium :nododgy:

3 fires
one girl OD'd in the bathroom
a freshmen got caught with 2 pounds of weed
gym teacher got caught with pot
gun threat+multiple hit lists
68ish year old teacher sexually assulted 15 year old girl(grabbed her ass)
our principle cried twice

oh that reminded me that our pottery teacher was arrested for having like 200+ or 400+ (i cant remember) pot plants

MY friend jacked off and wiped his jizz on a door handle so everyone would touch it.. -_-.. and like 5 girls got pregnant this year, 2 in 10th grade

some guy came into our school with a gun...lockdown.

a few weeks ago the principal went over the overcom and said,"there is something in the hallways making people cough, please evacuate." everyone ran out, lol. Apparently some girl inhaled it and started coughing up blood. :eek:

We had a band teacher who had sex with 3 students before he was caught and was trying to leave town lulz

well in my elementary school about two or three when i would go to use the bathroom there would be poop smeared on the walls.....

Our Vice Principal had breast cancer and got surgery. I started a rumor that her boobs were in jars in her office.

A kid got busted for selling weed from his locker and asked to see her jarred boobs.

untitled.jpg

Back