Android 4 any Google Apps Cant connect to internet?

KLiGHtZ

Mar 30, 2013
Situation:
Phone : My Phone A888 Duo

Earlier today my "Gmail," "Play Store," and "Google Talk" can normally connect to internet.
Accounts was set and synced up.
I have a internet connection through WiFi and my WiFi icon was colored "Blue"
and Not Rooted.

Now, suddenly my WiFi icon was colored Gray, and I cant connect to any Google Apps anymore,

(Couldn't sign in - Can't establish a reliable connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your Android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care.)

I can still browse the internet using the stockbrowser, my pre-installed Facebook apps still can connect and so on.

History:
I uninstalled a Titanium Backup Apps - because i cant make it work. (that's all)
Tried to Re-Install it, but can't because it's telling me of shortage of Memory, even though i have tons of Memory(1.5GB phone memory and 2.3GB SD memory left).

Tried Methods:
1. Checked the "Accounts & Sync" turned ON - still nothing
2. Did the Date thingy - doesn't think my date and time was wrong, it's similar with my Desktop
3. Tried to Forget the WiFi Connection and Reboot the WiFi Router and Reconnect my WiFi - Still can connect through the stockbrowser, but still cant connect to any Google Apps.
4. Cleared the Data and Cache of Google Play on "Manage Apps" - still nothing
5. Did a Hard Reset on my phone already - still to no avail.
6. Did the normal Restore Factory Settings - still to no avail.

Please Help me, I've done most of the things I searched in the Web for this.

Thank you in advance.

Back