Am I spoiled??

i think you ARE spoiled, but just because you are spoiled doesnt mean youre bratty. and it sounds like youre appreciative of all of the things you have, which is awesomee!!edit after reading some answers:even if you didnt buy those things with your own money, your still not spoiled. my parents sure dont get me those things, but the things i do get arent with my own money either. sooo yeah.

Is this made up? It kinda depends on your idea of rich. It's very vague. To a little child, 10 dollars may make him feel rich. To some people, a million dollars isn't enough.I personally don't shop at AE, Hollister...a lot, but a lot of people do. A smartphone...lucky you!Own room....so do I.I don't have a TV, but I have a laptop/pc..Shop a lot...too young, no licenseDesigner things...if they were that important to me, I would get them.I appreciate most of things I get, but I still want more.You can be poor and be a spoiled brat.Sorry but it sounds a bit like you're showing off, but that's just how it sounds. Do your parents pay for all this stuff?

Back