Am I responsible for someone else on the internet?

MeanMotha

Sep 19, 2008
Ok, I play an online game (yes I'm a nerd but not a uber nerd) and this guy started freaking out for some reason. He started talking about killing himself and to tell you the truth I really didn't give a damn, I don't know the dude, so I'm like ok have fun with that and I blocked him. If he killed himself was I obligated by law to convince him otherwise?

No, you're under no obligation to do anything. People say they're gonna kill themselves like children say they're gonna run away. Not everybody means it, they're just looking for attention. How are you supposed to know who's lying and who's for real?

No, you're under no obligation to do anything. People say they're gonna kill themselves like children say they're gonna run away. Not everybody means it, they're just looking for attention. How are you supposed to know who's lying and who's for real?

Back