Am I just a hook up buddy, or does he have feelings for me too?

D

Mar 14, 2008
So i am a freshman in college kinda new to the whole hookup scene.
I met this guy 3 week into college who is a sophomore. The night we meet at a party, we talked for a good 30 minutes before we started making out. At the end of the night he just walked me home and i didnt let him come into my dorm because i am not that type of girl.
Next day we meet up and we got pizza, and then next week we started hooking up (no sex).
This has been going on for about 2 months now, we still havent had sex, but i give him bjs.
Mostly he just texts me roughly every week asking to "hang out tomorrow" which usually entails the night time and inside his bedroom. I know that sounds bad, but why i am wondering if this is anything more is because we'll talk a lot before and after we mess around. We'll watch movies together, and cuddle and he invites me to sleepover everytime. It mostly just the way he talks to me, he phases things like i will be seeing him in the very far future. He invited me to his fraternity formal, but ending up not going because he torn his mcl. I have meet his roommates, he invites me to parties sometimes, and the other night i hung out with a lot of his friends and we all went to a party together.

But except the first two times i hung out with him, we havent hung out without hooking up.

Honestly i just need some hard truth here. Boy or girls with a lot of experience in "hook up" buddies please tell me.

Back