Am I a lesbian? Please help?

zelda

Apr 9, 2008
Well I'm 16 in high school, I've had boyfriends and a girlfriend,
But every boyfriend I have had I stop liking them after about 4 days of going out? And I'm defiantly not sexually attracted to them, it like the day we go out it's really exciting but then it kinda wears off.
With girls I don't get that "I don't love you anymore feeling" , I am sexually and emotionally attracted to girls, but I sometimes still think about dating guys cause gay girls are so hard to find,
If I had to pick a gender I would defiantly pick female,
Am I a lesbian? Please help I'm confused an need an answer o.o

You do seem to be lesbian but be sure to keep your options open until you're sure.

You could be.. Either you could be bi, or you could have just not found the person you are going to be with forever, and you realize its not them so you arent attracted to them. You might be picky, but I would try to find someone I really like then try to stay with him, if it doesn't work out, try and see how long you can be with a girl. Then you will know what your priorties are, and your heart and mind will tell you that. For now, minglee around. Best hopes for you.

It sounds like it. But then, why do you insist on categorizing yourself?

These are complicated questions - but I think the bottom line is if you feel no sexual *pull* towards men or boys, you are most likely gay.

But there's no need to rule anyone or anything out, Honey. If it makes you feel better to definitively label yourself, yes, call yourself a lesbian. But you don't have to answer to anyone other than yourself about your sexuality.

And once you're out of high school, and working and living in the grown-up world, lesbians will be much easier to come by. Hang in there. :)

Back