Am i a good hamster owner? Rate till 100 please.?

zxRockxz

May 25, 2011
I have two hamsters, i pick them up slowly and not pulling them. One of my hamsters, Lucky, is found outside the flat about, a year ago. It is a female, i feed it sunflowers more because, it likes it more. I have another hamster which i got recently. It is a male and i named it chocolate chip. I feed it fruits (Apples, which are my favorite, too) I want to give Lucky fruits but it refused to have any. I feed the other one fruits thrice a week. Both of them fight so i put them in different cages. Both are different types of hamsters too.I wash their cages once per week and play with them everyday. I make sure their water is fresh and make sure there is food in their food bowls
My Lucky is older...and Chocolate chip is 4 months old. Lucky is WAY bigger then Chocolate chip

IF LUCKY WASN'T BEING A B!!TTCH AND SLEPT WITH CHOCOLATE CHIP THEN THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN NORMAL NOW! GET CHOCOLATE CHIP A WOMEN SO LUCKY GET'S JEALOUS AND STARTS DEVELOPING HEAVY FEELINGS FOR CHOCOLATE CHIP THEN THEY CAN SHARE A CAGE IN PEACE!

Back