ak47

Do you have to do the waiting period like you do for pistols or can you just go buy one right off the shelves like with rifles?

Put on a top hat and "...Blow Batman away with a rata tat tat"

/ULTIMATESHOWDOWN

I understand that, but for pistols you need to be cleared in a background check but for hunting rifles you don't. I'm assuming it has something to do with the conceal-ability of the gun, but I'm not sure.

Squirrel Master;48953813']handguns usually have a different rule attached to them in most states... Unless you live in mine :) same day baby!

not true... every firearm in my state is background checked

rob a bank and.or cassino.. its not as hard as in movies, they just show people getting busted so u dont try it

Do you mean the firearms or the customers themselves? Because I'm talking about the customer's record, not the history of the gun.

I'll be the first to admit I don't know the 1st damn thing about guns, but I'm pretty sure in PA you can buy a rifle without a check. Once again, I don't know, I just think so.

I'm fairly sure background checks are federal law, and probably state and local law in PA if you buy from an FFL. All a background check is they call in to the checking center and if you have any warrants or anything that would prevent you from purchasing a gun, they won't let you. It only takes about an hour here, sometimes less.

Squirrel Master;48954205']Each state has different gun laws, you're not stupid for not knowing them, just not informed yet. Its also not hard to find laws with the interweb.

Penn has some of the most Lax rules in the country as far as registration and background checks.... as in there aren't any. This is NOT the case for most states. You can also get firearms there same day as in my state.

That surprises me, I figured with such proximity to communist states such as New York and the DC the gun laws would be fairly strict.

Colorado is like that too. :)

My dad has an AR-15...
AR15_2.jpg

Back