Afraid of going to my MMA gym?

Cameron

May 25, 2008
So i guess I got on the bad side of my coach and for a while now he like just dosnt really care its funny like the kids who get everything the first time he tells them how to do it he starts to congratulate them and everything and telling them that they are going to be the one competing and then there's me the chubby guy trying to go hard and loose weight and gain muscle but at the same time please my coach.. i mean hes a good guy and everything he even is partnered up with F.A.B. (Fighters Against Bullying) and F.A.C.A (Fighters Against Child Abuse) and you gotta say a bad guy wouldn't do that... he cares about his students but i don't know i mean hes always getting mad at me for stuff i don't do but the guys that are good at everything but don't always do what he tells them too don't get into trouble and i'm sure its not that he is trying to push me harder because he sees something in me i'm sure its not that or it wouldn't be that way but still every night i get butterflies in my stomach and i dont know why i just know that im scared to go back there everyday i guess im afraid that he will yell at me or i dont know i just cant stand these nerves anymore im always nervous and thinking about it.. it got so bad that school goes by way too fast for me it seems like it dont last help!?!?!?!?!

Back