A newbie trying to learn how to ship things from ebay, any help?

PhilSmith

Sep 27, 2011
Im new at this, so I don’t want to make a mistake, I want to ship things that are in boxes (for bigger things) and those that are in yellow envelopes (for smaller things), I heard of paypal priorty shipping, but I don’t really know what that is or how to use it, I don’t want to make a mistake shipping these items, I would also like it to be tracked also (Or is that free) so I know if the costumer has received it or not. I would like to ship rg 6 cable, but I don’t know the best way to ship them, any where from 10 feet to 100 feet, Do I have to weight everything before I ship it? Do I weight the product or the product plus everything else, does the shipping price get billed to my paypal, can I charge a certain amount on ebay and the shipping amount be different, but itll be all added in my account and then OI figure out how much the shippiong really is, the left over money, do I keep? You can tell I really don’t know what I need to do, I got a lot of questions and I just don’t want to make a mistake that’s all, please any information on what I need to do, would help out greatly

Back