A love story----How I Met Your Mother

amy001

Feb 25, 2011
CHINA
Tony winnerHow I Met Your Mother DVD Martin Short have signed for a recurring guest role in the upcoming season of CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother," the Hollywood Reporter.In the arc of several episodes of short, who will play the new boss character Marshall Eriksen, played by Jason Segel."How I Met Your Mother," according Sons Of Anarchy DVDto CBS, "is a comedy about Ted (Josh Radnor) and how they fell in love. It all started when Ted's best friend, Marshall (Segel), dropped the bomb that was going to propose marriage his girlfriend, Lily (Alyson Hannigan), a kindergarten teacher.At that moment, Ted realized that it was better to move if he, too, hope to find true love. Aid in his quest Lost DVDis his friend (Neil Patrick Harris) Barney, a confirmed bachelor with endless opinions, sometimes outrageous, a penchant for suits and a foolproof way to meet women. When Ted meets Robin (Cobie Smulders), he is sure that it is love at first CSI: Las Vegas DVDsight, but destiny has something else in store. The series is narrated through flashbacks from the future. "Short won a Tony Award in 1999 for her performance in Little Me and was also seen on Broadway in Martin Short: Fame Become Me and Goodbye Girl. He is best known for his work on "Saturday Night Live" and Two And A Half Men DVDalso guest stars this season, Showtime's "Weeds."

Back