1991 Acura legend problems stalls when stoped and slowing down and on turns

VladA

Mar 22, 2009
while slowing down? Got a problem with my legend as of now its not drivable because it stalls out at stop light, stop signs or anytime you come to a complete stop just dies and i have to start it up give alot of gas and pop in in drive its an auto tranny. But the thing is it always starts up in park and neutral but dies shortly after reaches operating temperature, and what it does is it sputters/bogs out like it is struggling to keep from stalling. However at a constant speed like on freeway or back roads or anywhere where its above 25mph it does ok just when you slow down or stop it dies, it has become so unreliable do to stalling out every chance it gets that i am nervous driving it so it is parked now until i fix the problem, i suspect it is a vacuum leak somewhere or fuel pump or dirty injectors. But i dont know for sure, so i would really appreciate it if somebody here could please tell me what the problem is, and what part do i need to get to make it run good so i can drive it again with confidence without having to worry about it stalling out at intersections and parking lots where the speed is less then 15-20mph that makes it stall. Anyways i would really appreciate you honest answer

Back