R&P- Who would win in a cage fight: Lars Ulrich (Metallica) or Liam Gallagher...

Damn!

I've seen Liam be a little pansy on stage, so I'll say Lars... he's got good eye-hand coordination and bigass arm muscles!

Oranges

LMAO Layne!

If it was 15 years ago, before he turned into a whiny little bitch, I'd say Lars.....but today, Liam would show up drunk, headbutt Lars into submission, flip off the crowd, insult his brother, then go and get drunker

ba: lemons

I'll go with Ulrich on this one. Liam would stand no chance against those butch drummer arms... Damn, that'd be fun to watch

Oranges

Liam Gallagher. This opinion comes after watching Some Kind of Monster lol.

Bq: Oranges

Liam Gallagher. This opinion comes after watching Some Kind of Monster lol.

Bq: Oranges

I think Lars would win. Noel is the feistier of the Gallagher brothers and Liam just seems quiet and shy. I don't know if there's any fight in him. Also, it would seem that Lars would have more hand-eye coordination, as he's a drummer and Liam only sings. : )

BQ: Lemons

I think Lars would win. Noel is the feistier of the Gallagher brothers and Liam just seems quiet and shy. I don't know if there's any fight in him. Also, it would seem that Lars would have more hand-eye coordination, as he's a drummer and Liam only sings. : )

BQ: Lemons

Back