what is the best car stereo out there with options?

zcardoza25

Jul 22, 2008
This is where is comes down to money or quality.

A good in-dash unit with bluetooth, av-out puts, and ipod would be the JVC AVX44. It usually runs $500, but it's going to last you much longer than cheap-o Jensen, or Dual.

If you are looking for something in a double din, I would look at the Pioneer AVIC-P700B. They give you full CD/AM/FM with Bluetooth, Navigation (AVIC Teleatlas Nav), Ipod control with Voice Box vocal recognition, and all thos extra little goodies that make Pioneers awesome stereos. They usually run $600-$700, which is an amazing price for a unit of that quality with so many features.

If you want the best then it gets no better than this.
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500CDA9887/Alpine-CDA-9887.html?tp=5684
Here's a list of features and spec.
General features:
CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
fold-down, detachable face with a 2-line BioLite text display
remote control
Audio features:
24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converter
digital signal processor includes a 7-band equalizer (switchable to 5-band parametric mode), 6-channel digital time alignment, and high- and low-pass filters
Alpine's Imprint MultiEQ sound tuning technology (requires an external tuning module)
Expandability:
compatible with: Alpine iPod adapter, Bluetooth® adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio™ tuner, CD changer
inputs: optional aux input
outputs: three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level control)
compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
Now what more can you ask for?LOL . Peace

General features:
CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
remote control
Audio features:
digital signal processor includes a 7-band equalizer (switchable to 5-band parametric mode), 6-channel digital time alignment, and high- and low-pass filters
Alpine's Imprint MultiEQ sound tuning technology (requires an external tuning module)
Expandability:
compatible with: Alpine iPod adapter, Bluetooth® adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio™ tuner, CD changer
outputs: three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level control)

General features:
remote control
Audio features:
Expandability:

A good in-dash unit with bluetooth, av-out puts, and ipod would be the JVC AVX44. It usually runs $500, but it's going to last you much longer than cheap-o Jensen, or Dual.

If you are looking for something in a double din, I would look at the Pioneer AVIC-P700B. They give you full CD/AM/FM with Bluetooth, Navigation (AVIC Teleatlas Nav), Ipod control with Voice Box vocal recognition, and all thos extra little goodies that make Pioneers awesome stereos. They usually run $600-$700, which is an amazing price for a unit of that quality with so many features.

i need a new car stereo i want it to have blue tooth and a couple av out puts for my speakers and sub's i have around 300-450 to spend i don't care if its DVD or not i just want ipod able to hook up also blue tooth please help thanks

Back