What car audio stereo would be the best and has some bumpinnn bass?

streetsk8rer

Jul 31, 2008
I have a 96 Mercury Sable and wanted to change stereo systems. Im looking for one that fits mostly every car radio and has high quality sound, more specifically bass. I also was wondering if I would have to change the actual speakers to get better bass, or should i just stick with a new stereo system?
What brand has the best reviews/reputation?
well, im not trying to go all out on the bass, i just want my bass better..alot better
would getting new front/rear speakers do the trick, or would i have better luck with just getting this head unit..
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pioneer+-+50W+x+4+MOSFET+Apple%26%23174%3B+iPod%26%23174%3B-Ready+In-Dash+CD+Deck+with+MP3+Playback/1752039.p?skuId=1752039&productCategoryId=abcat0302013&id=1218289372932

you really don't have a clue do you.you should go to any car audio shop and ask them just what it takes to get some bump in base,first you need the right cd player/head unit that has all the right plug ins in the back for amplifiers and sub woofers and your i pod plug in the face plate it has to be the right one. then you will need an amplifier to run all your speakers,and another called a mono amplifier to give power to the sub woofers you need the en closer to put the sub woofers in. you also need a good wiring kit to run your amplifiers,get a distribution block so you can run both amplifiers off the power line you have for the amplifiers. you must get a plug in for hooking the cd player to your cars stock wiring harness.and im sure there are things that i missed, so go to eBay then car audio and do some research on all the pieces i have told you about,and add up the numbers. and you must buy name brand equipment,look at the kicker amps and sub woofers they are a middle of the road audio company that you can trust the cd player is up to you i don't think they make these.pioneer is a good cd player.so add up the numbers and see how much money you need.then because you have to hire some one to put all this equipment in. and i suggest that you do, get a price for that from a good audio installer that knows his job and knows it good .so this is about all you need to do to get some good BUMP IN bass. hope this helps.

The ones that will make your neighbors wish you were dead every time you drive by.

Back