How can I set up an easy/cheap website to collect CC donations for my

DavidD

May 13, 2008
wife's breast cancer walk? I am looking to set up a really cheap, simple, off the shelf, out of the box website where I can collect credit card donations for my wife's 3-day 60 mile walk for breast cancer. It would also be nice if it had a blog too so she could write about her training program and keep her sponsors up to date on how she's doing. Thanks!

I'd suggest a wordpress or blogger system. There a ton of free templates for those.

As far as donations go, I'd say Paypal or Chip-In. Chip-In has a nice little widget to put on the site to show how much you've made and what your goal is, etc etc. You can pay with Paypal through Chip-in.

Follow the steps below to create your own website :

1. Register your domain name
2. design your website
3. host your website
First of all, You need to choose a perfect domain name for your website. It should be short and meaningful . It should be related with your website content . After selecting a domain name, you have to register it with any of the domain providers like Tucktail.com . Design your website by using website design software/tool and host it to any of the hosting providers in the world to make your website public in the internet .

Back