My mom died... and my teacher embarrassed me about it.?

mrlPaTzm

Feb 11, 2009
Ok so my mom died 3 weeks ago on this exact day! I am 14 years old and she was pretty much the only person I had in my life that understood me! It was a hit in run incident and I was right there when it happened. My dad left us when I was 10. So now I live with my older sister. So at school I didn't do my hw and my teacher wanted to call home, and i said my sister isn't home she won't be able to answer. She was like I will call and talk to your mom and I told her she can't and she was yelling at me all hwy not huh are you lying about something? And I didn't want to say it out loud in front of my whole class but she forced it out of me so I just yell my mom's dead! then she was like ok then I'm calling ur dad and I'm like u can't cuz I don't have one. and so I just sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks and so she tells me to leave her class. so i go to the bathroom and cry my eyes out for like 15 minutes and then the bell rang so i went to my next class. she made me feel like crap and she never apologized, what should i do i can't face her and this is hard enough as it is. I just wish my mom was here...
All you guys thanks so much. ha ha Rob thanks for wanting to make her cry :)

You go to the guidance counselor, principal and don't go to class until that teacher apologizes to you.No one should be treated like that.Really sorry about your mom.

im so sorry about ur moms death and im so sorry that ur teacher was such a beep... she had no right upsetting u in that manner and she had no right embarrassing u. go to the school principle about her and report her. she was very cruel.

awww... sorry about your mom may she rest in peace! Try to stay after class for a moment ot two and tell her how to felt how she was treating you or just go straight to the guidance counselor or principal because what she did to your is not right! Something like this happed to a student at my school...

I'm sorry.
What a b*tch!
I'm with Rob on this one.

You need to tell somebody at the school.
A teacher, the counselor, someone.
Just tell them that it was really bothering you.
That wasn't right!
She should have apologized immediately.

I'm so sorry about your mom.
May she rest in peace

Tell your counselor, what a b*tch. You should have gone straight to the office, crying and everything. Don't stop complaining to her superiors until she gets in trouble.

Talk to your counselor. No teacher should treat her students like that! Be sure your school officials are aware of what's going on in your home life, because they need to know who is taking care of you now and everything. I'm so sorry for your loss! Please do not let this teacher harass you, you definitely need to report that. Teachers are supposed to be mentors and supporters of their students, and she needs to know she's wrong.

Talk to your counselor. No teacher should treat her students like that! Be sure your school officials are aware of what's going on in your home life, because they need to know who is taking care of you now and everything. I'm so sorry for your loss! Please do not let this teacher harass you, you definitely need to report that. Teachers are supposed to be mentors and supporters of their students, and she needs to know she's wrong.

gee, dont teachers suck? im sorry too, but u dont hav 1 teacher ruin ur entire rest of the school year.

P.S. if ur in 8th grade, wait till the end of the yr and play a HUGE prank on her/him.

Back