Why is it, I seem to be getting more sanity in myths and folklore than religion

breyet_leyet

Oct 25, 2008
many times here on yahoo? I don't mean to offend anyone, but some of you are plain crazy. Some of the questions in religion, really ? we should be talking about religion, philosophy, theology, instead we get other questions that are merely word plays atheist vs Christians.
Thanks everyone, I feel sanity levels being restored.
Way right about all the vampire , werewolf questions, new movie and everyone wants to be it.

Atheist like to sling mud. They say "it's fun".

I just pray for them because they know not what they do.

Sorry hun but in this section, you have to deal with a whole lot of children who ask childish questions that don't make sense. And some of the answers aren't any better. Its like there are whole lot of brat brothers and sisters here just being who they are. They ruin it for everyone.

Probably couse in myths and folk lore all the people there know its all made up crap so the don't have invested interest in the subject thus they have no reason for going nuts.

Because Atheists are obsessed with R&S. There are at least as many Atheists on this site as religious or spiritual people. And honestly, I think it keeps most intelligent people away.

Because the people in myths and folklore don't normally have any confusion about the fictional nature of their interests. The same cannot be said of many R&S participants.

Because the people in myths and folklore don't normally have any confusion about the fictional nature of their interests. The same cannot be said of many R&S participants.

Back