what are some healthy/good food's to eat while dieting?

KDe

Jun 2, 2008
so me and my friend decided it was time to get in shape and eat healthy. what are some good foods to eat that are healthy, and what are some pointers to dieting. i.e exercising and stuff.
and maybe some vegetarian meals would be awesome too, as well as some meat meals for my friend.
thank's for your help, it mean's a ton. : )
thank's erika!
i will check it out!
: )

There are so many different ways you could diet, I personally liked the low card diet.. particularly atkins. If you go to www.atkins.com you can get plenty of information and meal ideas.

Good luck :)

First if you a serious get a personal trainer for few a sessions. Start the morning with fruit such as rock melon and cereals. Don't snack on processed foods at all drink water instead of soft drink. Be dedicated to the exercise. Once a week allow yourself to have junk food as this will help achieve a faster metabolism . Snacks in the other six days should consist of brown rice,salads,fresh vegs and meats to help with muscle development if you are a vegetarian buy some supplements to help you. Good luck my friend you can achieve the weight loss though it is important to be the body type you are do not risk your health to look like a stick creature....

First if you a serious get a personal trainer for few a sessions. Start the morning with fruit such as rock melon and cereals. Don't snack on processed foods at all drink water instead of soft drink. Be dedicated to the exercise. Once a week allow yourself to have junk food as this will help achieve a faster metabolism . Snacks in the other six days should consist of brown rice,salads,fresh vegs and meats to help with muscle development if you are a vegetarian buy some supplements to help you. Good luck my friend you can achieve the weight loss though it is important to be the body type you are do not risk your health to look like a stick creature....

Back