PLEASE help!! I have a sharpie marker lid stuck inside my butt?

B

blah

OK this is really embarasing and stupid , usually everyday I masturbate, and today I decided to masturbate before I go to school because I woke up early today, and so most of the time when I masturbate I stick something up my butt while I'm doing my thing. I was really stupid and I stuck a sharpie marker up my butt. and the side I stuck up there was the side with the lid and then when I was done and took it out, the lid got stuck in my butt and tried EVERYTHING and i can't get it out! I also felt the marker write on the skin in there when i was taking it out, and i think sharpies are poisonous.. im not sure.?

and this is really difficult cuz I have school in an hour and a half and i realy DO NOT want to tell my parents because then i'll have to make a really embarrassing trip to the emergency room and my parents will also know that i masturbate!

someone please tell me how to get it out before school and am i going to be poisoned because i wrote on myself?

oh & im a 15 year old boy

omg

r u ok.. i see that happened 2/2/08 omg that happened 2 a friend of mine but he was able to push it out after like almost 2 mins.. what did u end up having to do.. email meh if ya dont wanna say in this post.. [email protected]

Dude, what the fuck are you doing typing on your computer if you only have 1-1/2 hours to go? Like you'll ever get a real response in any time that would be usefull.

If sharpie ink was poisonous, millions of college kids every spring break would be dropping dead from dickface. You intestinal track isn't much different that your outside skin. You're not going to be effected.

I'm wondering why you're not able to get it out. Is this a jumbo sharpie or something? The sharpies I know of are only a 1/4 of an inch thick. Unless you've got it a mile into you, in which case you're just going to have to stick it out(no pun) and wait for it to pass naturally. Just take it easy when you do. Don't force it and if need be, use a finger to guide it out with the poo. Hey, that's the price you pay for using something for you ass that wasn't intended for it.

My final advice to you is to stick with using your fingers on you asshole untill you're old enough to buy a dildo. Don't be using junk from around the house. No bottles(look up the guy who broke a jar in his ass), no brooksticks, no kitchen utensils or anything else that is not designed specifically to penetrate the body.

anal fun

I dont know what to say about it but I actually have a sharpie right now that im using in my ass and i was wondering if your still around 15 or 16 man email me at [email protected]

you fucking rapist, why would you ask if he's still 15 or 16

haha, i have a friend that does the same thing. he's a guy around your age and its weird that he does that cause he claims that he's straight.....i guess it's not gay since it's an object and not a....yeah anyway, best thing to do if this ever happens again is to go to the bathroom and shit it out. you body will eventually learn what a dumb and sick fuck you are and that you've shoved a pen cap up your ass and will try to get rid of it by any means necessary.

thats happening to me right now ecsept its a whole normal black sharpie. im trying LOTS of water and the max dose of laxitives

lol

lol this is fucking hilarious shit... dude i am sure by now u have shitted it out... why did u have to insert the cap side in anyways? lol
and its not gay to have something go up your ass for guys... it just feels good on the balls , i guess guys have a g-spot too that gets hit if u put something up there... but dont do this alot it can awfully damage ur ass hole for good,
anyways chillouts :)

I love it

I use markers. But not the cap side lol. Yep, playing with ur asshole is fun and not gay. I looooove it :D

Lol.

Okay, I'm a 13 year old girl.

And I just couldn't help, but to laugh my ass of at you.
Oh, ai had the Sharpie in my pussy while writing this...

AND again LOFUCKINGL!!!!

Thank god

Haha idk what to say. But thanks lol I thought i was like... the only guy who did this lol. But im straight which is wierd lol. Anyway, good luck.

Proctologist

Hi, I'm a qualified proctologist (a medical professional who specializes in diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus.) If it is not too far past the anal sphincter it will naturally come out when you excrete. the edge of the pen lid may cut into the anal region when you excrete if the pen lid is too far past the sphincter. If this case occurs, you will have no choice but to inform your parents as you may need surgery to expand the sphincter and remove the lid.

prob should go to the doctor by your self. if you can get a ride by your self that is. if not just eat a bunch of food and then give your self a enema before you take a shit. or just let the sharpie lid become on with you and grow with you.

wtf??

why would you stick the top side in their??? this is ur fault just kill ur self

Wow.. you're stupid. Don't use things that could get lost in there. Like previous dude said, Use your fingers or something that WILL NOT get stuck up in there. if you're gonna use a marker at least use the actual marker end, Not the cap end. I dont suggest trying that again though.

When I was younger. id use one of those large carrots in a condom i got from a friend.
but now that I'm 19 I use actual dildos and anal plugs.
Very fun!

Ask a friend whos 18.
Tell em its for a girl you wanna mess around with if you're concerned about looking gay.

Back