PLEASE help!! I have a sharpie marker lid stuck inside my butt?

im bi and currently have 4 sharpies in my ass atm. all of which are bottom side in not lid side. i use the lid clip as a way of making sure i dont put anything in too far(like a grappling hook) so i know i can keep them in as long as i want and not worry about losing anything. i once went to school with 2 in me once. my gf never suspected a thing.

omg i am really scared,im sorry i know this is not about me but....i really need help.
it happened just a few mins ago.I was really curious,its not that i,m a slut or whatever but i reached that age were i happend to try it.I,m 13 and female.I decided to recorded it too!!!ahhhh i,m so stuiped i,m scared how do i tell my parents!!!
i stuck my nail polish glass bottle in :(
I feel just nothing .but i think i pushed it in farther.
omg i,m so scared!!! i really don't wanna go to the doctor

Wow,nothing feels better than that. Other than hitting your cock with a mallet....

go buy an enema kit and just mix in a little household cleaning liquid with the water before you do the douche. lid should come straight out and the cleaning agent will get clean off anything the marker has drawn on your insides.. don't stress too much :)

wow i had that happen to me last week i just pooped it out

lol i was messing around there myself didn't start big i was using a bebe sh*ting it out and get another i know messed up but then one went to far in and i never found it i probably got rid of it naturaly i while back

Back