CyEstra-35?

O

OSC

Hi everyone,

my question is regarding the birth control pill CyEstra 35. I was perscribed this particular form of birth control to control my acne issues. Apparently, these birth control pills are targeted for people with acne, so this is what I was given by my doc.
I have been on this type of acne birth control for 3 weeks now.
I am wondering if the soreness/tenderness of breasts serve as a side effect? My breasts feel as if they have enlarged, and they are veryyyyyyyy tender! Sometimes it's even painful.

I don't think it's normal. I was on Diane 35 for about 2 years before I switched to CyEstra, and that hasn't occured to me. but CyEstra is largely estrogen. perhaps your boobs are growing in response to that?

CyEstra soreness

Typically, any form of birth control will have breast soreness as a common side effect. The homromones may just affect your body more so than another person who may notice enlargement , etc. But if your soreness is rather uncomfortable, you should consult your physician

I took diane 35 for a year and then switched to cyestra 35, because the pharmacist replaced it, as they serve the same purpose. I never had any side effects from Diane 35, but with cyestra my breast are sore and tender. It feels like im carrying around two BIG watermelons. Sometimes worse than others. Im speaking with my doctor about going back on Diane 35. Its worth a try. I guarantee you won't have the breast soreness. Hope this helped. Good luck!

I took diane 35 for a year and then switched to cyestra 35, because the pharmacist replaced it, as they serve the same purpose. I never had any side effects from Diane 35, but with cyestra my breast are sore and tender. It feels like im carrying around two BIG watermelons. Sometimes worse than others. Im speaking with my doctor about going back on Diane 35. Its worth a try. I guarantee you won't have the breast soreness. Hope this helped. Good luck!
I have found the same thing with the Cyestra. My Boobs are so sore and HUGE!!!! Diane 35 was awesome no side effects I also find my mood has changed with the Cyestra.... I am switching back to Diane 35 after this package.

Quick question, is CyEstra a birth control pill too? so it works just like any other one?

I have been on diane 35 for half a year and also had to be switched to cyestra 35. Needless to say I'm not happy with the side effects. When I was On Diane; i had little to none side effects (just slight nausea for the first month). Since switching i have gone up a cup size in one month ( and lots of tenderness!) and noticed alot of mood swings and anxiety. I also found cyestra to be less effective in treating my acne... did anyone else notice a change in their skin??

I've been on Cyestra 35 for about 8 months now and i never had sorness or a problem with it, but my boobs did get quite bigger. It cleared out all my acne, and it was bad.
My only question now, does it work as well as any other birth control

I also have sore boobs. But its worth the uncomfort compared to the horrible acne.z

Has anyone noticed weighted gain on Cyestra or Diane?

i came off cyestra about 3 wks ago and i also went up a cup size. helped with appearance but the soreness wasn't worth it. since i came off my breasts are still bigger but not sore at all. sometimes a brush against my nipple would have me in pain. i also noticed while i was taking the pill i still had breakouts but when i was off the 7 days it cleared up. since being off it completely, my skin hasn't been bad at all really. i just hope it continues to stay this way.

how could i forget.. weight gain!!!!! 10-15 lbs. i also got depressed while on it. very very depressed. come to think of it, it's the worst prescription i've had!!

i asked my doctor for a birth control pill to help with my acne and he gave me cyestra 35 and i can't find anywhere in the little information booklet where it saysits a birth control. i dont think i can trust this. i asked for birth control for a reason..

cyestra 35

i asked my doctor for a birth control pill to help with my acne and he gave me cyestra 35 and i can't find anywhere in the little information booklet where it saysits a birth control. i dont think i can trust this. i asked for birth control for a reason..

I was taking Diane 35 for about 3 years and i noticed no unusual side effects. Then my doctor switched me to Cyestra 35. I dont have any brest pain that i have noticed, but they have grown a lot bigger, i have many stretch marks on my skin because of that. My acne has cleared up like a miracle because of these pills.

I need help

I have a question, ive been on cyestra 35 for the past 2 weeks. i read the package and i know that it takes 3-4 months to see results for acne. But i also want to use it for birth control because i am sexually active. Does anyone know how long you have to wait before it takes affect, or does it work right away?

Hi everyone,

my question is regarding the birth control pill CyEstra 35. I was perscribed this particular form of birth control to control my acne issues. Apparently, these birth control pills are targeted for people with acne, so this is what I was given by my doc.
I have been on this type of acne birth control for 3 weeks now.
I am wondering if the soreness/tenderness of breasts serve as a side effect? My breasts feel as if they have enlarged, and they are veryyyyyyyy tender! Sometimes it's even painful.
Although you wrote this awhile ago... YES it is extremely normal for breast tenderness and swelling while on any birth control pill including Diane... in fact it is extremely common for this to happen.

I have a question, ive been on cyestra 35 for the past 2 weeks. i read the package and i know that it takes 3-4 months to see results for acne. But i also want to use it for birth control because i am sexually active. Does anyone know how long you have to wait before it takes affect, or does it work right away?

It takes one full menstrual cycle to be 100%. So you start and then take it for the 21 days then stop for 7 days to have your period... restart your next pack and you should be ready to go! :) So essentially 1 month.

Cyestra 35

does cyetra work for hormonal acne? I am on yaz which is HORRIBLE for acnee ! i am fed up with my face lookn like this...can someone tell me if cyestra is good for acne?

Hey I was recently went to my doctor asking for diane35 he gave me the prescription and when I went to the pharmacy they said that they had a generic form I thought they would be EXACTLY the same both called diance35 but when he gave me the prescription it was cyestra35 it dosent bother me next month ill take the diane from.

I have taken 5 pills so far, today is my 6th.... im dying for results. i know it takes awhile but i just cant wait... so far yesterday I had alot of sickness in my stomache while trying to sleep i dont know if this was because of the cyestra

no sore breasts yet.. thank god and I DEFINITLY dont want my boobs to get bigger I already have big boobs and I dont wanna bust out!

Also I started the pill on the LAST day of my (time a the month) and I know it should be the 1st day but I was prescribed it late and my doctor said to start the next day. On my peroid am I supposed to be taking pills of stop the pills? what if my pack isnt done and my peroid comes?? what do i do?

Please everyone share your experiences and ill be sure to update you guys in my success or failure.

Back