Why are Feminists celebrating Men being Laid off?

ownage60

Sep 12, 2008
Why are Feminists celebrating Men being Laid off?
I am asking this question because of the response by some to an article written in the NY Times, here is the link. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/06/busine... Also check out the comments section there.

Why are liberals and feminists celebrating men being laid off? Do feminists hate the male gender so much that they think its a good thing that almost 80% of the jobs recently lost where male dominated jobs? I just don't get it, this isn't a good thing, its a bad thing (Anyone losing jobs is not good). I am all for equality, but when you got liberals and feminists celebrating the fact that boys are dropping out of school more than girls, you men aren't graduating from college as often as as young women, and now men at this point in time are losing more jobs than women I'm going to call it hate. It seems to me the feminist want to be in charge and not equal (reverse sexism). As a male this really depresses me that people be they man of women are losing their jobs. Maybe I shouldn't have voted for Obama. The culling of the male herd is about to begin, after which America will fall, looks like the Russian professor might be right. Our arrogance and hatred for each other will be the down fall of us all. It sucks being a young male in a country where you are despised because of your gender.

because they dont realize that the economy is going down to pieces. WOmen!!!

because they dont realize that the economy is going down to pieces. WOmen!!!

Back