Freelance writing - is this powerful or too cliche? Is this worth publishing?

anonymous890

Feb 6, 2009
He says he doesn't love me anymore, and he doesn't think he is going to again. He broke up with me. I refuse to believe it. I don't give up! I don't. I trusted him with everything. There's no way he can leave me. I could never see myself any happier than that. No more "big" and "little."
I'm living in denial and I'm okay with that. It's not denial, it's hope. hope. hope. hope. hope. He's so precious. I still feel his cheek on mine. His warm, soft, pudgy, stubbly cheek... The look of love in his eyes is long gone, but I'll settle for less.
He lied to me. He said he would always love me and we'd live together and he'd be a doctor and I'd e an artist and we'd live together in Greece and be married. He promised! I don't understand how one can just let go, what every other victim does. It's impossible. I love his mom and all I do is go to his house every morning, every evening, and every weekend. We work together. I wait for him. Every place in the best part of this town is full of him because he showed them to me. I'd always dreamed of someone showing me the city like that... he became part of everything.
The only reason I'm still sane is hope. hope. hope. hope. hope. Best friends is hope. Maybe, slowly, slowly, lack of interest will ween me off of him when my subconcious knows there's nothing left. I can't see it, I can't, I don't want to and I won't.
Why me? why why why why... I love him. I love him! I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU!
come back! pleaseee please.
I'm wearing your jacket, but it's just your empty shell where your warm arms once were, clinging tightly.

Back