Islam in 2025, will be the largest religion?

I believe the leaders of Islam WISH it would be. I truely believe agnosticism will increase as years go by.

I do NT think so...so many die lately...by foreigners...plus continuously they kill each other...and if that is not enough the Holy Templars will get involved to finish the JOB.

Nooo!!!!!!! That is so stupid..I prefer to Die than Believe Mohamed was the prophet of God!!

It doesn't seem to be possible if we go by the present trends.Only possibility is that it can happen by default.At present,the Christianity has the largest number of followers in the world but a large number of Christians are becoming Atheists/leaving the faith, ever day and at this rate a time may come when their number reduces to a figure smaller than those of Muslims.Still.the chances are remote for Islam to become a dominant religion of the world,mostly due to inherent restraints in it and world view of Islam in relation to it's perceived links with Terrorism.

It probably will not matter. Most likely, I will be too old in 2025 to be concerned.

Anything is possible. I'd hope for abolition of modern religion. But that is me. You are you.

When Islam and Catholicism merge, and all Islam bows down to the pope, it will be the world religion.

AND when y'all have control you'll toss us back into the Dark Ages.
And it'll be ANOTHER 500 years till we can throw off your evil shackles again ... IF you leave any non-believers alive that is.
AND that doesn't seem very likely looking at your track record, aye?

Religion of Peace?
Yeah, sure.
~

Sure, I also believe the back side of the Moon is actually blue cheese. You heard that old song "Blue Moon."

Probably. The Book of Daniel tells us that the anti-christ will overcome the Christians when he comes to power.

Only because of a rise in Islamic births and a lack of objective education in Islamic countries. I'm not saying that I think that Islam will be the largest religion, just pointing out why it would be.

Back