Islam in 2025, will be the largest religion?

That's 16 years from now. There are like 2 billion christians, 1.2 billion muslims. So no. No way.

Muslim societies tend to exert more pressure on people to keep their religion, so eventually, i could see it. Not to mention the fact that christian societies get smart and dump the dumb stuff (meaning most if not all of it).

Eventually, we need to dump all religions that currently exist, and probably not invent any new ones.

I've heard that and, absolutly, yes. Its going to happen. Islam is the fastest growing religion almost everywhere; in the US and Europe, the middle east and Africa. Its grows the fastist because its the most logical; which is why I've been thinking about converting. Islam is based in facts and upholds science. Christianity disavows science and its emphasis on plain faith turns most thinking people off. So, I'll be glad when Islam is the worlds largest religion, then the world will have taken its first step towards rationality.

hmmmmm, it depends whether the US has absolutely obliterated them by then. If they will, for once, leave us alone then yes, i do think Islam will be the largest religion. it is the fastest growing while Christianity is losing its adherents the most. But, like i said, hopefully we haven't all been killed or colonized and assimilated by then

If they do nothing to halt the supply of tea coming my way, I have no problem with it.

Back