POLL : How is your life without INTERNET ?

read all the books i have been putting off.
i would like to read more often anyway.

i like reading :)

I would be sad!!! My connection to the outside world is through internet. TV is so slow and doesn't give me the exact info that I want. Internet will give me exactly what I'm looking for... most of the time. Plus I like Y!A because... it's addictive I guess.

I'd think Noooooooooo!, then i'd just go out and buy a crap load of video games and just chili till i could go bak online

I'd be in real trouble. I'd lose a fortune (wishful thinking!) through being unable to work. I'd be out of touch with family and friends, as our post office is a joke and this is the only real means of communication. I wouldn't know what was going on in the world around me, apart from what I could pick up from TV news. It would feel like losing a limb.

But on the plus side, I'd read more and think more for myself . I might even catch up with the jobs I'd been putting off for so long, when not learning the art of what the Italians call "il dolce farniente" -- the sweet business of doing nothing.

I would have no life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....just kidding, It would be hard though...I would probably need a support group to see me through the with-drawl (0_~)

Back