GUYS why do women crave chocolate when on their period yet complain of

Because we can't help it. Why are you asking guys they aren't gonna know unless they're experts. Ask one you coward!

Probably hormones. Though I've never craved chocolate on my period. Nor have I complained about getting fat. Bloating on the other hand, is mighty uncomfortable. And it happens when your on your period whether you eat chocolate or not.

Not a guy but im answering anyways.

Its because our hormones make us crave sweets, things high in glucose(sugar) and well chocolate is good so its perfect.

We just dont like to get fat. It just not appealing to most people.

Very good question... I almost dont know who i feel worse for girls cause they get periods or guys cause we have to deal witht he girls when they are on them

listen, if we want to eat some DAMN chocolate while our who-ha is bleeding, who are YOU to question it, hmm??? ever think about THAT one buddy? nope, didn't think so. how would you like to have cramps and be in pain for a straight week? i don't think you'd like it too much, therefor we are ENTITLED to some chocolate!!!!!

Why are you asking guys?
Like they no what we go through!
And you left out cramps, ahh thats hell!
oh im complaning, i better go get some chocolate!
pssht, yah rite. if guys got there period, they'd know the answer.

first of all not all women crave chocolate...second women are very hormonal during this stage and bloating is one of those effects

don't get angry about it. just buy us some damn chocolate and shut up !

LOL im just kidding. to tell you the truth even us girls dont know the answer, its probly just hormones.

You can't help having a craving. They complain b/c they know they won't be able to resist the craving and will get fat. I don't really crave chocolate more than usual, and I mostly complain only b/c the pain is making me keel over, so if I want to eat some chocolate I will, and I really don't give a damn. But usually I don't b/c I feel like I'm gonna puke.
And why are you asking guys? It sounds like you really don't want an answer, you just want to commiserate with other guys about how moody women are. I think we should be allowed to be moody, though, because: we are experiencing pain/nausea and are still expected to do everything, our hormones are all screwy, we are bloated (and not from the chocolate, smart one), and we are losing a bunch of blood and feel like we're wearing diapers. That might make you a bit cranky!

That felt good lol. And to answer your unspoken question, yes, I am on my period at the moment. ugh :(

i dont..
I dont get angry or emotional, i dont complain about being fat and i dont crave anything.

hormones
it's just a craving we get and if it comforts us,why do you care?
YOU'RE not the one going through bleeding five days every month

Back