What celebrities do you think SUCK at acting?

Cole

May 20, 2008
I think Kristen Stewart (Twilight) sucks, and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Vanessa Hudgens, and ESPECIALLY the girl from the new movie, The Unborn. Hahahahahahahaha
julynyc took the words right out of my mouth- why does kristen stewart DO that!? at the end of (stupid) twilight, she's in the hospital bed and she like stammered for 5 minutes straight. it made me embarrassed for her.
Best Friend is a moron! Really? Am i supposed to feel sorry criticizing celebrities??? helloooooo, this is yahoo answers you idiot! hahahaha. they're getting millions because they got LUCKY and people still go for them just because they're pretty. most of the disney stars are a PRIME example.
jrbnntt- i have also heard from numerous people that nicholas cage cannot act. haha.

the happening.. i think that was supposed to be corny though wasnt it?

I think it would be shorter to name the people who DON'T suck and then just assume that everyone NOT named sucks a**. Johnny Depp is my first nomination for those rare and special people who do not totally suck a**. As long as Johnny's on the list you can add whoever else you want......as long as its not Kristen Stewart or Miley or, well, any of the Disney "stars"

Back