can I play my cd Walkman on the airplane? (in flight)?

megaabus

Jun 6, 2008
can I play my CD Walkman on the airplane?
can I play my cd Walkman on the airplane? (in flight)
or is that consider an electronic equipment?

yes you are allowed to listen to your cd or walkman on the airplane. just remember to have it off during take off and landing. you just reminded me to have a cd player for my upcoming trip. thanks. :) have fun.

Yes, you can actually use alot of electronics, but they do ask you to put them away during take of and landing.

You can listen to music or use a laptop, portable dvd player and stuff. Basically you just use cell phones or go on the internet.

yes..it doesn't cause interference..flight attendent will yell at you though. Cell phone i wouldnt cause you roam between a bunch of cell sites.

yeah you can. except when the flight takes off and lands. they tell you to turn off all electronics. but during the flight it is safe.

The only electronic you can not use during flight are cell phones.

The attendant will tell you to turn off your electronics during take off and during landing. They will tell you when you can turn it on.

it might cause interference when the pilot communicates during take off and landing. but you can play it while the plane is in the air... it's best to check with the airline though... you can call them up and ask if it would be ok to have the gadget on board. better
safe than sorry...

Most portable electronic devices can be used in-flight. They must, however be switched off for takeoff and landing.

You're asked to do this to ensure you're not distracted should there be an accident and you need to move quickly. With this in mind, many airlined will require that you also remove any headphones for takeoff and landing.

they only tell u to turn off electronics during take off.. after that u can do what u want.. i use to work for a company that always had me flying everywhere and i would turn on my psp mid flight and play will we were close to landing

well on UK flights you can so iguess thats the same everywhere else.

Not for take off and landing even though it wouldnt do anything but just put it away anyway.

But yes you can

Your free to use your Walkman as long as it is not making any radio interference. Since it uses a Cd your fine. However the others are right you cant use during take-off or landing.

P.S. Walkman FTW

Well obviously it is an electrical equipment, and Yes you are legible to use it as long as it is off during take-off. Other than that the only issue you must still face is battery life and of course Suicide-Bombers boarding the plane.

Yes they let you use it the whole time, i take a plain about once a year so im sure you can, it wont cause any damage to the airway frequency, that is a myth.

Back