Fellow Republicans: Did anyone of your favorite celebrities support Obama?

Ian

Jun 4, 2008
If so, who? As a Republican who has the biggest crush on Chris Crocker, I was disappointed to find out he's an Obama supporter. As a Republican Madonna fan, it was devastating to know she was an Obama supporter. You?

I went to a George Lopez concert/ stand up act in Houston and was really irritated by him saying in English and spanish to endorse Obama many time through out the show!

I don't watch his show nor will I attend and more live acts of his.

I'm not really big into "celebrities" so I guess I'm really not qualified to answer. Generally speaking, I like a movie, not a particular actor; or a song, not a singer. So I really don't give a rat's what their political bent is.
I'm a Democrat and I like Ted Nugent. But I like him because of his work with disabled children and injured and recovering veterans, not because of his music. I believe he is a staunch Republican.

No. None of my favorite entertainers support Obama. I like older entertainers like Clint Eastwood and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and they're educated. Most of these young stars today don't know where their butts are unless told to them by their directors.
Besides, voters should think for themselves, and make an educated vote, not follow whatever SpongeBob says.

Not a Rep or Dem, but voted Rep this election. None of them I can think of...as I don't give their political beliefs any weight really. The ones that disappoint me are those that make a HUGE deal about their support. Because they are in the public eye, and they make their profits from that public based on their talent, not their political views--why do I want to follow someone like that? It can be said that obviously they are going to draw more attention than the average citizen, but because of that also--is more reason not to go out on a limb and risk offending part of your audience. I guess if it's worth it to them, so be it. They do pay for it in loss of fans, and less following. Kind of like Katie Couric....her ratings were only boosted for a short time. They need to quit lying and saying she still is on top of her game. She isn't. I just know NBC is happy they don't have to carry the liability that she has now become at CBS.

The Hollywood, music and pop culture celebrities who do not support Obama have to hide it or they will be blackballed in their industry. That's a known fact. What's wrong with that picture?

Sorry, but I don't listen or watch most of the trash they put out. When I hear Bruce sucksteen rant and rave in his ignorant way it turns me off. Much like the dixie sluts did. I vote and I also vote with how I spend my money.

One of my favorites has voted Republican for most of his life. I couldn't care less. Why do you? If you're going to be a fan of a celebrity odds are they're going to be Democrat. In the years to come, you'll be facing a lot of disappointment if how your fave votes bothers you that much.

One of my favorites has voted Republican for most of his life. I couldn't care less. Why do you? If you're going to be a fan of a celebrity odds are they're going to be Democrat. In the years to come, you'll be facing a lot of disappointment if how your fave votes bothers you that much.

Sarah Jessica Parker, she is also the ambassador for UNICEF.

Oh sorry, that question was for Republicans. oops

Did you actually think that Madonna was a republican? I could care less what celebrities say about who they like. They are a bunch of idiots.

Back