someone who knows about car audio help me please!!!?

phd

May 22, 2008
i want to know the matching kicker amp for my 12'' inch kickers please help i dont know much about car audio. here are the specs

They’re wired in series and are Dual 2? Voice Coils giving a 4? Load. You can also wire them in parallel to get a 2? Load according to the diagram. Power Handling = 700W RMS each speaker – 1400W RMS pair. 1500W PEAK each or 3000W pair.

Ok well seeing as how none of these other answeres actually helped you... What your going to want to do is reqire them to 2 OHM final load, itll be cheaper to power
http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/5508951/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046
Thats the cheapest i can find it for all the others are from 430+
But that amp will be perfect for a 2 OHM load., it was build for those subs.

well, i have a quick and simple answer. just go online and look for a CEA 2006 Compliant amplifier that produces 1400-1500 watts RMS! dont worry too much about the peak power rating. It won't affect your subs, just look at the RMS rating. the CEA 2006 complient just says its a good honest brand on its specs. You can look at kicker amps, i think they have soemthing right around 1500 watts. and are CEA complient

Back