how come i feel sick after eating a healthy amount of calories?

BellaBee101

Dec 26, 2008
recently i have been eating a little less that normal amount of calories. 800-900. i ust havent been that hungry. they have all been healthy foods. this is what i ate today: breakfast- 1 dannon light&fit peach yogurt with some cereal on top
lunch- 1/2 a flatbread wrap with 1 slice of turkey and 1 piece of ice burge lettuce
snack- 1 apple with 1/2 tbsp of organic pb
dinner- 1/3 cup of white rice with like 10 shrimp and 6 bites of chicken breast in a curry (with a little bit of peas and carrots in it) and peanut sauce. it had a little coconut on top and a little bit of crushed peanuts

i feel like it is more than i usually eat, because my dinner was bigger than it has been. now i feel really bloated and sick. how come?
quicksand-
how is this junkfood? none of it is junk food!
chicken and shrimp are healthy protiens... wth are you talking about?

maybe you need something else like i know when my mom goes on a diet she ether needs caffeine or some kind of sugar like a piece of chocolate or something small like that

Ure not eating stuff u can count the calories of so u might have eatentweice the amonuuts of calories u thought u had

you feel that because you eat things not related to each other like for example you shrimps and chicken breast with curry and peanut sauce and then coconut on top this what we call junk food not healthy food you need to eat protein+carbohydrates and vegetables like you can eat chicken breast with curry and rice with steamed vegetables this will make it a healthy meal . so please check again what you eat carefully .good luck

Back