Ha I love how Time Warner tells me to connect my computer to my TV to watch it...

DavidC

May 11, 2008
...over the internet on my TV? http://www.timewarnercable.com/Content/media.ashx?width=640&height=480&autoplay=True&loop=False&source=/MediaLibrary/1/1/productsandservices/digitalcable/retrans/TV_computer%20intructional%20video_TWC.wmv

so basically they are telling me I'm going to have to go out and pay for two additional cables and hook up my laptop (I do have one but some people don't and don't have a computer close enough to their tv) to my TV and then stream shows on my TV from my computer which I am already paying for to be able to watch them on my TV but I can't because two Greed Hungry companies are arguing over 23 cents per customer?

Wow God Bless America

I can understand sticking up for the consumer and appreciate that but when it's only 23 cents a month more there has got to be something that isn't in Time Warners Favor

i hate time warner. they have given me so much wrong info. one employee tells me one thing. then another employee tells me something completely differnt - this has happened more than once!! ggggrrrrrrrr - and now i may lose my spongebob - oh hell no! i will change companies best believe it!

That's so lame. I just read about that, its pathetic, they're a huge corporation, why can't they deal with it instead of inconveniencing the customer?

Its usually around this time of the year that these things happen. A few years ago, Dish Network said they might not carry MTV and other channels. But I think they worked out something eventually.

Im stuck with time warner myself.

Im so annoyed with the whole thing. And it stinks because the channels affected are the main channels I watch.

All for less than a quarter a customer. Cripes. : / I think I read this is the first time Viacom has asked for more money from Time Warner in 10 years. It seems like SOME agreement could be reached.

Theres a south park marathon on tonight and im gonna lose comedy central. :(

Oh well, theres always the history channel =)

Back