What happens to religion when we cure aging?

sixteenfire

Dec 13, 2008
Leading researchers in the field say it is not a matter if we do but when we do.
I am not saying curing death but aging by massively changing our lifespan.
I am not saying curing death but aging by massively changing our lifespan. What happens if death becomes our choice not natures.
I am not saying curing death but aging by massively changing our lifespan. What happens if death becomes our choice not natures?

People will still eventually die or kill themselves, hate to say it but NO One wants to live forever, we eventually just want to RIP.

Within the next 3 or 4 years organized religion will be no more. According to some psychic predictions.

Why would "curing" death effect a person's spirituality? We are spiritual beings and our goal in life is to find the true peace and harmony that comes from an acceptance of our oneness with God.If I were to live longer it wouldn't make a bit of difference.
I am happy now and can't imagine being any other way.
I know that sounds unrealistic but if you can truly meditate and connect with your spiritual self than all questions are answered.
Stop trying to always please your physical self. I'm not saying to stop eating, bathing, procreating but realize that that is just one aspect of your true self.

Aging has already been cured through the Christian faith. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and eternity in heaven is yours.

why would that change anything. living longer does not make you less afraid to die. you will still look for answers.

Leading researchers have not accounted for the curse.
If it should happen, by the grace of God, those who follow Christ will not only live longer but happier.

What happens to religion when we cure aging?

You don't understand. We already have the cure. Its just in a way that you refuse to understand. Its what separates believers and non believers.

Back